Seven years ago, when I started blogging, there were very few resources available to help guide me through the process, explain the in's and out's, and help me grow.
Today, the internet is overloaded with blog posts, courses, and workbooks designed to tell you, "How to Start A Blog". The problem with these resources?
They tell you how. This course shows you how.
That's why I created Blogging Jumpstart, a 6-week hands-on course that will show you how to start a blog, step-by-step.
- Setting Up Your Home Base: Domains, hosting, blog platforms, and themes; navigate the Wordpress dashboard, install plugins, and keep your site secure.
- Creating Images for Your Blog: Shooting, editing, organizing, & storing blog images; SEO for blog images
- Social Media: Account setup, curating content, using scheduling tools, and growing your social channels
- Email: Account setup, adding forms to your blog, setting up RSS & newsletters, & email growth strategies
- SEO & Measurement: Understanding SEO, formatting a blog post, keyword research, adding Google Analytics to your site, reading the GA dashboard
ALSO INCLUDED WITH YOUR REGISTRATION:
EXCLUSIVE FACEBOOK GROUP
Students will be invited to join a private Facebook group exclusively for students of Blogging Jumpstart, a safe place to ask questions and get feedback throughout the duration of the course.
WEEKLY LIVE MENTORSHIP & TRAINING
Each week I'll be broadcasting live in our private Facebook group to help students work through the course content, answer any questions that arise, and offering support along the way.
Don't just start a blog. Start a blog well.
Kirsten has been blogging actively since 2010. She is a certified ConvertKit expert and email marketing professional. She teaches bloggers how to build their own brand of success through various blog & email marketing courses, valuable webinars, and through her private Facebook community for bloggers, Blog Fuel.
Kirsten lives with her husband, teenage daughter, and 3 dogs in a suburb of Atlanta, Georgia, where she enjoys the outdoors as much as possible, and driving off the map in her Jeep.
Connect with Kirsten: