*NOTE* There are 2 payment options for this course. Scroll down to access the 2-payment plan.
Seven years ago, when I started blogging, there were very few resources available to help guide me through the process, explain the in's and out's, and help me grow.
Today, the internet is overloaded with blog posts, courses, and workbooks designed to tell you, "How to Start A Blog". The problem with these resources?
They tell you how. This course shows you how.
That's why I created Blogging Jumpstart, a 6-module hands-on course that will show you how to start a blog, step-by-step.
- Setting Up Your Home Base: Domains, hosting, blog platforms, and themes; navigate the Wordpress dashboard, install plugins, and keep your site secure.
- Creating Images for Your Blog: Shooting, editing, organizing, & storing blog images; SEO for blog images
- Social Media: Account setup, curating content, using scheduling tools, and growing your social channels
- Email: Account setup, adding forms to your blog, setting up RSS & newsletters, & email growth strategies
- SEO & Measurement: Understanding SEO, formatting a blog post, keyword research, adding Google Analytics to your site, reading the GA dashboard
ALSO INCLUDED WITH YOUR REGISTRATION:
EXCLUSIVE FACEBOOK GROUP
Students will be invited to join a private Facebook group exclusively for students of Blogging Jumpstart, a safe place to ask questions and get feedback throughout the duration of the course.
GOBS OF BONUS MATERIAL
Students will get access to amazing bonus materials, including TWO additional courses, a huge resource guide, and more!
- MailChimp for Bloggers: a video course for the MailChimp platform
- ConvertKit for Bloggers: a video course for the ConvertKit platform
- SE-OMG! Workbook & course: a thorough SEO course with worksheets & audio lessons
- How to Optimize Your Pinterest Account: a workbook to set up and optimize Pinterest for blog traffic
- The Sweet List: an epic resource guide filled with everything you need to run your blog
Don't just start a blog. Start a blog well.
Content Strategist, Sweet Tea, LLC
About the instructor
Kirsten has been blogging actively since 2010, growing her passion (and nerdy-ness) for email, SEO, and spreadsheets into a full-time business. She is a content strategist helping creatives develop content rooted in Google Analytics and founded in SEO, helping them reach their target audience through organic traffic without having to rely on the ever-changing algorithms of social media.
Kirsten lives with her husband, teenage daughter, and 3 dogs in a suburb of Atlanta, Georgia, where she enjoys the outdoors as much as possible, and drinks sweet tea like it's going out of style.
Connect with Kirsten:
What others have been saying about this course:
This Course Delivers!
For once would you like to actually get more than what you pay for? Then this is the course for you. I am not technically a new blogger, but I am one who finally decided to take my writing seriously. While there were a few things, especially in th...
The Best Course for Newbies
If you are new to blogging or have been dabbling for a bit but are stuck trying to figure it what you need to do to get your business off the ground, this is the course for you! Kirsten has a straightforward way of teaching that is reinforced wit...
Take Blogging Jumpstart- You will be glad you did!!!
I enrolled in Blogging Jumpstart because I needed help filling in the gaps of my learning about blogs. I had no idea how this course would change me as a learner and blogger. Blogging Jumpstart and Kirsten took me step by step through all the bas...