Originally recorded live at Haven Conference in Atlanta, GA in July 2017, Content Strategy with a Brain is an in-depth course that teaches you how to create content designed specifically for your target audience, reach your business goals using your content, and outlining a content strategy for several months at a time.
Content Strategy with a Brain teaches you:
- What a content strategy is and why it's such a powerful growth tool for business
- How to use your Google Analytics, SEO, and site structure to create your content strategy
- How to discover what types of content you should be creating
- How to repurpose one piece of content multiple ways
- How to create LESS content but be MORE visible online
Content Strategist, Sweet Tea, LLC
Kirsten has been blogging actively since 2010, growing her passion (and nerdy-ness) for email, SEO, and spreadsheets into a full-time business. She is a content strategist helping creatives develop content rooted in Google Analytics and founded in SEO, helping them reach their target audience through organic traffic without having to rely on the ever-changing algorithms of social media.
Kirsten lives with her husband, teenage daughter, and 3 dogs in a suburb of Atlanta, Georgia, where she enjoys the outdoors as much as possible, and drinks sweet tea like it's going out of style.
Connect with Kirsten: