FALL SEMESTER REGISTRATION BEGINS FALL 2017
#FinishBigStartStrong is the only course you need to create the success you want from your blog or online business.
That's a big promise from one course, but I'm living proof that the tasks and lessons in this course lead to success.
For 5 years, I worked hard to build a blog that would eventually replace my full-time job and allow me the freedom to work from home and live the life I desired. I tried everything the "bigger bloggers" were doing, took countless courses that promised success, attended workshops & webinars...and nothing worked.
Finally, in the fall of 2015, I took a hard look at my blog, and analyzed everything that had worked for me, and evaluated everything that failed. I made a plan - a real plan with big goals, then I went after those goals.
I followed my plan, and within 7 months, a full year ahead of schedule, I quit my job and now work from home full-time, just like I intended.
THIS COURSE IS DESIGNED TO HELP YOU EXCEED YOUR GOALS...
...whatever they look like for YOU.
With 21 lessons, plus 6 bonus lessons, this course will help you:
- Set actionable goals & create a realistic plan to make them a reality
- Analyze what worked & didn't work for your blog in 2016 to better prepare you for 2017
- Get through 2017 without feeling overwhelmed, behind, or like you're spinning your wheels
- Create a content calendar for an entire year that includes social media & email
- Set up a social media strategy, not just a schedule
- Get more eyes on your blog to continue growing and getting closer to your goals
- Set up paths to get readers or social media followers to go where you want them to go
- Determine how you want to monetize your blog, then put the pieces together to make it happen
Bonus lessons will teach you:
- How to keep your Wordpress site safe & organized
- How to create a branded Instagram grid
- How & why to develop landing page
- How to write sales funnels that convert
- How & why to build blog tribes & mastermind groups
- When to pitch brands for seasonal sponsored content
This course is very in-depth & time-intensive. THE COURSE WON'T WORK UNLESS YOU DO.
I promise, if you invest $497 into this course, and actually do the work both during the course and throughout 2017, you WILL see results.
CHECK-INS & ACCOUNTABILITY:
All registered students will receive a monthly email from me that will serve two purposes.
(1) To remind you to check in on your goals to be sure you're on track.
(2) To offer you some accountability, and find out what you're struggling with so I can help as much as possible.
My goal is to help you achieve those big, scary goals in 2017, to see you grow in ways you never imagined, to help you build your brand.
I'm not special, or magical, or any different from you, but I followed these steps and worked hard and created success for myself. You can absolutely make this happen.
It's time to #FINISHBIGSTARTSTRONG.
- Lesson 10 VIDEO: Plan Your Platforms
- Lesson 10 + WORKSHEET: Plan Your Platforms
- Lesson 11 VIDEO: Planning Your Social Schedule
- Lesson 11 + WORKSHEET: Planning Your Social Schedule
- Lesson 12 VIDEO: Scheduling Your Social Media
- Lesson 12: Scheduling Your Social Media
- Lesson 12 VIDEO #2: Overview of Social Platforms
- Lesson 13 VIDEO: Opt-ins & Content Upgrades
- Lesson 13 + WORKSHEET: Opt-in Offers & Content Upgrades
- Lesson 14 VIDEO: Creating a Warm Welcome Series
- Lesson 14 + WORKSHEET: Creating a Warm Welcome Series
- Lesson 15 VIDEO: Broadcasts v. Sequences
- Lesson 15: Broadcasts v. Sequences
- Week 5 Recap + Screenshare
Content Strategist, Sweet Tea, LLC
About the instructor
Kirsten has been blogging actively since 2010, growing her passion (and nerdy-ness) for email, SEO, and spreadsheets into a full-time business. She is a content strategist helping creatives develop content rooted in Google Analytics and founded in SEO, helping them reach their target audience through organic traffic without having to rely on the ever-changing algorithms of social media.
Kirsten lives with her husband, teenage daughter, and 3 dogs in a suburb of Atlanta, Georgia, where she enjoys the outdoors as much as possible, and drinks sweet tea like it's going out of style.
Connect with Kirsten:
What others have been saying about this course:
I love the logic and flow of this course. Everything is broken down into logical steps. It's easy to follow AND it produces BIG results. Thank you for putting this together!