The Solopreneur Summit brings together 19 amazing women who have turned their passions into a paycheck.
Each inspiring solopreneur has a unique story. They come from different backgrounds, some from corporate America, others stay-at-home moms. They come from different age groups, ranging in ages from 25 - 45!
Each woman proves that following your passion does pay off, even if it takes longer than you anticipated.
Many of the speakers have offered special bonuses, available inside the course. Speakers offering bonuses are indicated with an asterisk (*), along with a description of their bonus. Bonuses that are digital in nature are available for immediate download. Other bonuses, such as course discounts or 1-on-1 consultations, will be listed on a separate PDF with access instructions.
Full Speaker List:
- Kandice Kullmann
- Amanda Mays*: 10% discount on website and brand identity services
- Allie Nimmons
- Jillian Lama*: Free guide to creating any business online
- Kate Boyd*: "Plan Your Profitable Launch" course
- Amanda Shuman*: 50% discount on my Signature 60-Minute Brand Consultation Session
- Hannah Ellaham*: FREE V.I.P. Access to our Foraging: A 28 Day Comprehensive Guide for the Modern Pioneer.
- Ardelia Lee*: 10% off any copywriting package
- Michaela Hoffman*: 20% off Google Analytics Crash Course
- Abby Herman*: $50 discount on 90-minute Map It Out content session (limited availability)
- Gaby Abrams*: Free Etsy store consultation (limited availability)
- Janet LeBlanc*: 15% off Paper + Spark shop
- Britt Hyatt*: FREE 10-20 minute video audit of website (limited availability)
- Emily Cretella
- Heather Brown*: 50% discount on 1-on-1 social media consultation
- Irene Hardy*: The Brand Polish Checklist workbook
- Lauren Black*: Passion v. Profession workbook
- Erin Shebish
- Rachael Anne Allison*: 15-20 minute copy audit call (limited availability)
Other bonuses include:
- 1 month FREE business plan from Thinkific, including 1-on-1 onboarding and training tutorials
- 50% discount on upcoming SEO + Site Structure LIVE workshop hosted by Kirsten Thompson, Sweet Tea, LLC
- Thinkific Business Plan + Training FREE!
- Kirsten Thompson: 50% Discount on SEO + Site Structure Intensive
- Abby Herman: $50 discount on 90-minute Map It Out content session
- Amanda Mays: 10% discount on website and brand identity services
- Amanda Shuman: 50% discount on my Signature 60-Minute Brand Consultation Session
- Ardelia Lee: 10% off any copywriting package
- Britt Hyatt: FREE 10-20 minute video audit of website
- Gaby Abrams: Free Etsy store consultation
- Hannah Ellaham: FREE V.I.P. Access to our Foraging: A 28 Day Comprehensive Guide for the Modern Pioneer
- Heather Brown: 50% discount on 1-on-1 social media consultation
- Irene Hardy: The Brand Polish Checklist workbook
- Janet LeBlanc: 15% off Paper + Spark shop
- Jillian Lama: Free guide to creating any business online
- Kate Boyd: "Plan Your Profitable Launch" course
- Lauren Black: Passion v. Profession workbook
- Michaela Hoffman: 20% off Google Analytics Crash Course
- Rachael Anne Allison: 15-20 minute copy audit call (limited availability)
Content Strategist, Sweet Tea, LLC
About the instructor
Kirsten has been blogging actively since 2010, growing her passion (and nerdy-ness) for email, SEO, and spreadsheets into a full-time business. She is a content strategist helping creatives develop content rooted in Google Analytics and founded in SEO, helping them reach their target audience through organic traffic without having to rely on the ever-changing algorithms of social media.
Kirsten lives with her husband, teenage daughter, and 3 dogs in a suburb of Atlanta, Georgia, where she enjoys the outdoors as much as possible, and drinks sweet tea like it's going out of style.
Connect with Kirsten: